Pharmaceutical/FCC Food Grade | 100% Pure | Fine Powder
- FOR HIGHER QUALITY BATH BOMBS – Give your Bath Bombs more pop, with the inclusion of our Bicarb. We recommend 2 parts Bicarb of Soda to 1 Part Citric Acid (which is also available via our store)
- ESSENTIAL WHEN BAKING – You will always see baking soda in recipes that also include some sort of acidic ingredient, such as vinegar, yogurt, or buttermilk. When mixed with an acid, Bicarb starts a chemical reaction that produces carbon dioxide gas, which then helps the rising process in baking.
- FANTASTIC FOR CLEANING – Bicarb can be used as an amazing multi-purpose cleaning agent, to deal with all manner of tasks. To name a few, it can help with; Mildew Removal, Stain Removal, refreshing a fridge, deep-cleans on pots and pans, de-odorizing upholstery/pet beds/more,, buffing out white water rings and even making your jewellery shine
- USEFUL IN THE GARDEN – Bicarb can be a very useful tool in the garden also, helping with many different jobs and nuisances. It can help with; keeping pests at bay such as Ants, Roaches and Slugs, killing Crab Grass and other Weeds, preventing Fungal Disease, sweetening Tomatoes, cleaning your bird bath and also keeping your freshly cut flowers fresh (just add a teaspoon of Soda to the vase water)
- CAUTION: Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is generally well tolerated. However, high doses may cause headaches, nausea or irritability. If any of these effects continue or become bothersome, inform your doctor. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Bicarbonate of Soda, Baking Soda, Sodium Bicarbonate, whatever you want to call it, it’s undoubtedly a great and versatile product for your everyday household needs.
Baking soda is a staple in many homes for baking and cleaning purposes – but there’s a good chance you’re not taking full advantage of all that baking soda has to offer. For instance, did you know there’s a whole gamut of medicinal uses for baking soda, such as safely removing splinters from your fingers, or just brushing your teeth? It rates right up there with hydrogen peroxide as one of the most inexpensive and safe health tools around.
It can neutralise acid, scrub shiny materials without scratching, deodorise, and extinguish grease fires. It can be used as a deodoriser in the refrigerator, on smelly carpets, on upholstery and on vinyl. It can help deodorise drains. It can clean and polish aluminium, chrome, jewellery, plastic, porcelain, silver, stainless steel and tin. It can soften fabrics and remove certain stains and also soften hard water.
Bicarbonate of Soda – Cosmetic Uses
Bicarb of soda has many great cosmetic uses and is present in many products that you may not even be aware of. Adding it to your bath, you hair and even your toothbrush. Below are a list of fantastic applications you can put your Baking Soda to good use for:
– Bath Bombs
– Alternative Deodorizer
– Shampoo mix (when added to your favourite shampoo, to get rid of hair product residue.
Use once or twice per month)
– Soft Face or Body Scrubs
– Teeth Whitening (Apply a little to the paste on your brush. Not recommended for those with sensitive teeth.
Use 2-3 days per month)
– Baking Soda Mouthwash
– Cleaning Make-Up Brushes
– And much more!